Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Fun

This is a little off from what I normally post about. With it being Halloween, I've been in a crafty mood lately. And you need decorate your furniture and home for Halloween right?

I've been browsing some blogs for the past little while and found some really cute and easy ideas to try this year. The first one, I already did and the others, I can't wait to try. Tuesday nights are my craft night, so I'm looking forward to an evening full of fun!

Oopsey-Daisy
First, a friend of mine shared this adorable Halloween Advent Calendar she found over at Oopsey Daisy. She made one for her family and I couldn't resist making one too. The picture is the original, mine is not picture ready yet but I love it! I just need to add the candy... I know I'm a few days late... I'll just eat that many pieces when I'm putting them all on. :)


 
Kirsti Koo
The next one I found was by complete accident. I can't wait to do this tonight! I found this adorable door mat at Kirsti Koo. She saw something similar at a big box store and found a way not only to make it cuter but for a small fraction of the cost too!


The Soladay Family Blog
Finally, and I'm sure there are more to be added to this list through out the season, I love the idea of putting vinyl bats on your mirrors! The Soladay Family had this idea and I can't wait to try it! I just bought Sure Cuts A Lot 2 from Craft Edge for my Cricut last night. I've already started looking at cute bat's to use.




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment