Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The things I love about fall!

I love that the weather is changing. It's so cold in the mornings but perfect temperature in the afternoons. The leaves are changing and the scenery is beautiful! I love being outside in the evenings too, there is that smell that just smells like Fall! I love looking at all the Halloween decor people put up on their porches too. It's just a FUN time of year!

Another things I LOVE about Fall are all the SHOPPING deals, especially online. When you work full time, you tend to spend a little more time shopping online than actually going to stores.

I just looked at Overstock's website today and realized they are having their Overstocktober Fall Clearance Event!! They have some great deals on furniture up to 15-25% off! These deals are only good until tomorrow at midnight.

How cute would this bench be in a little girls room:

Lady Bug Green Tufted Bench

Too bad I'm having a boy. If you have any ideas for a BABY BOYS NURSERY, let me know, I need help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment