Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The things I love about fall!

I love that the weather is changing. It's so cold in the mornings but perfect temperature in the afternoons. The leaves are changing and the scenery is beautiful! I love being outside in the evenings too, there is that smell that just smells like Fall! I love looking at all the Halloween decor people put up on their porches too. It's just a FUN time of year!

Another things I LOVE about Fall are all the SHOPPING deals, especially online. When you work full time, you tend to spend a little more time shopping online than actually going to stores.

I just looked at Overstock's website today and realized they are having their Overstocktober Fall Clearance Event!! They have some great deals on furniture up to 15-25% off! These deals are only good until tomorrow at midnight.

How cute would this bench be in a little girls room:

Lady Bug Green Tufted Bench

Too bad I'm having a boy. If you have any ideas for a BABY BOYS NURSERY, let me know, I need help!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love something like this, but I prefer it to be made with leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    Worried About QuickBooks Error ?Get in touch with QuickBooks expert for instant solution.
    Click Here to know how to fix QuickBooks Error 8007

    Dial on QuickBooks Error Support Number +1-855-977-7463.

    ReplyDelete